Zoom & Facebook
Welcome to the Alaine Coaches Wives Club. I am delighted you have joined me and the other women on a journey to becoming the best Ezer Kenegdo for your husband.
Time & Location
Zoom & Facebook
About the Event
Welcome to the Alaine Coaches Wives Club. I am delighted you have joined the other women in becoming the best Ezer Kenegdo for your husband and me. I trust you will be comfortable in a community of like-minded women working diligently to build their homes.
By now, you have completed my book, Fight Back, received wisdom, gained knowledge, been challenged, increased your prayer life, and are ready to continue building your legacy!
As a member of the Wives Club sisterhood, you will receive the following perks with your monthly membership;
- Access to the private Alaine Coaches Wives Club Sisterhood on Facebook
- Discussion forum posts on Facebook.
- Biweekly Facebook Live teaching videos (topics include: communication, insecurities, sex, home organization, and child training as applicable).
- Monthly YouVersion guided Bible plan accountability.
- Free access to any Fight Back 30-day Challenge coaching program that Alaine hosts.
- Free ebooks
- 50% discount on seminars, workshops, book clubs, or conferences.
Your FIRST payment for the Alaine Coaches Wives Club is a $100.00 non-refundable investment. This initial investment will secure your membership for two months. Subsequently, each additional investment will be $49.99. The purpose of this membership is to provide you with continual coaching and teaching as you endeavor to build your home and love your husband. If you have questions about the Wives Club, please get in touch with Victoria Artis, the Executive Administrator. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. This monthly investment requires a current credit card to be on file for automatic monthly withdrawal. All information is strictly used for billing and is confidential.
I look forward to building with you.
Personal Development Life Coach
Wives Club Code of Conduct
To remain in good standing with the Club, the following Code of Conduct must be followed. Violation of these rules may result in immediate termination of Membership.
- Personal Conduct
- Members must follow the current CDC Covid-19 Guidelines to participate in activities if the CDC suggests precautions during the winter months. The homeowner/Hostesses/Venue may impose even stricter guidelines at their discretion and will inform the members of additional restrictions before the activity.
- The club socials and activities are for paid or prospective Members who are in good standing only.
B. When attending any club function, Members shall:
- Behave with decorum and in a manner appropriate to the setting.
- Intentionally not disrupt the enjoyment of other Members.
- Not behave in any way which brings the club any negative attention or liability.
- Avoid using abusive language or having physical contact with other Members
C. Membership and Activity Lists
- The club membership list and membership database shall not be used for:
- Non-club business
- Personal business
- Political or charitable solicitation
- Networking for personal interests
- Members and/or guests of the Club shall not engage in any type of solicitation at any club meeting, activity, or club publication.
- The following non-solicitation guidelines apply to any Club event, meeting, or activity:
- Members may not distribute business cards at any Club event unless the card is requested by another Member or vendors have set up tables.
- Flyers, brochures, signs, printed materials, etc., relating to solicitation for non-club business, political, or charitable activities shall not be displayed or distributed at Club events by Members or Members’ guests without prior written consent by the Board of Directors.
- Information deemed important for distribution to the entire Membership must be approved by the Board of Directors.
If a member fails to meet the above standards, the following process will occur.
F. Revocation Process
- Upon receipt of a complaint by a Member to any Executive Officer or Activity Leader, the complaint will be immediately observed to determine if it is a violation of the Club Code of Conduct.
- If the Executive Officers determine it violates the Club's Conduct, The Board of Directors will discuss the complaint to determine an outcome.
- Automatic termination of Membership will occur after three Code of Conduct violations.
- All complaints that result in a letter of reprimand must be given to the Secretary and entered into the minutes of the Board of Directors.
- Minutes of these meetings for rules violations and subsequent actions must be placed in the Club minutes. These records must be kept in the permanent Club files.
G. Membership Fees
- No membership fees shall be refunded.
+$1.25 service fee
This monthly investment is non-refundable.
+$1.25 service fee0