top of page
- May 30, 2022, 7:00 PM EDT – Apr 30, 2023, 7:00 PM EDTPikeville, 1762 Pikeville-Princeton Rd, Pikeville, NC 27863, USAOnce she begins to bloom, everyone will notice the beauty of her growth.
- Multiple DatesMar 05, 6:30 PM – Apr 02, 8:00 PMZoom/FacebookThe book we will be reading is called "How to do the Work" by Dr. Nicole LePera. She says the book will teach us to "Recognize Your Patterns, Heal From Your Past & Create Yourself."
- Mar 28, 7:30 PMZoomLet’s define what I mean by “authentic self”. Your authentic self is the truest version of yourself. It’s who you are at your core, beyond the masks, or for sides that are worn to please others or fit in. Striving for authenticity, helps humanity to live a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
- Apr 05, 7:00 PM – Jul 05, 7:00 PMZoomMindfulness is a powerful tool that can help you develop greater self-awareness, manage stress and anxiety, improve relationships, and enhance overall well-being.
- May 08, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMZoomLet's build your dynasty!
bottom of page